Do you have a heart for serving God by helping fulfill his global mission?
GMI is a place where evangelical Christians serve international ministry leaders through the knowledge, gifts, skills, and tools of research, GIS, information technology, training, and communications.
We invite skilled, dedicated people to explore serving with us in a variety of relationships, including as:
- an intern or apprentice
- a volunteer
- a research fellow
- an associate (available for short-term or occasional assignments)
- an affiliate in another country
- a full-time or part-time staff member
If you sense God might be leading you to serve with GMI in some way, we suggest the following next steps:
- Learn more about us by further exploring this website.
- See if you are in full agreement with our mission and vision, core values, calling, and statement of faith.
- Explore the areas of need at GMI.
- Contact us to introduce yourself, ask questions, discuss initial ideas, and send a copy of your resume, bio or CV.
We look forward to exploring with you how God might have us work together.