Global Mapping International
Statement of Faith
As a corporate body, and as individual staff members,
we are thoroughly committed to evangelical Christian faith, doctrine and
practice. Accordingly, GMI adopts as our statement of faith that given
in the constitutions of both the National Association of Evangelicals and
the Evangelical Fellowship of Mission Agencies:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the
only infallible, word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally
existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious
and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in
His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return
in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost
and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy
Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the
saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life,
and they that are lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers
in our Lord Jesus Christ.