The Future of the Global Church eBook
|256 pages | 130 MB download||
Retail Price: $40.00
Your Price: $31.99
The downloadable PDF version of the 2011 book The Future of the Global Church by Patrick Johnstone, including:
- The full book, in full color, fully searchable
- Hyperlinked table of contents, page/section references in the text, and PDF bookmarks
- A PDF file that may be used on your computer and up to 5 of your or your family's portable devices
- An End-User License Agreement that gives you limited rights to reproduce content from the book
- Published in Adobe PDF version 1.6 (requires Acrobat or Adobe Reader version 7 or later, or equivalent running on recent Windows and Macintosh operating systems). Also usable on most touch-screen portable devices with PDF readers
In The Future of the Global Church, Patrick Johnstone, author of six editions of the phenomenal prayer guide, Operation World, draws on his fifty years experience to challenge us with his bold vision of the global Christian church.
The Future of the Global Church weaves together the strands of history, demographics and religion to present a breath-taking, full-color graphical and textual overview of the past, present and possible future of the Church around the world.
Through a thought-provoking glimpse into likely scenarios humankind may face in the next 40 years, The Future of the Global Church identifies significant trends that are rarely or never addressed by today's media.
The Future of the Global Church highlights the impact of evangelical Christianity over the past two centuries, as well as the astonishing growth of Evangelicalism over the past half century.
Johnstone focuses clearly on the unfinished task of world evangelization, with a special emphasis on the world's 12,000 people groups--especially those that have had least exposure to the Gospel.
Inside this work, you will find:
- Data and extrapolations that highlight likely scenarios for evangelical Christian ministry in the coming four decades
- Interpreted overviews of the worldwide impact of the first 20 centuries of Christianity
- Comparisons of the impact of Christianity with those of other world religions
- Summaries of the past, present and probable future contributions of the different streams of Christianity
This book examines trends that will have a major impact on the course of world events for a generation to come. God is in control--He holds the future in His hands--yet invites us to be His co-workers. How effective are you and your church or your organization as participants in His plan for the peoples of the world?
Preview the Book
You can also see samples from the book including:
- Table of Contents
- 7 sample pages
- Sample PowerPoint presentation
Or, you can read more about the author and publishers of The Future of the Global Church.