Peoples of the Buddhist World eBook
Paul Hattaway's Guide to Evangelization
GMI published the eBook edition of Paul Hattaway’s extensively-researched and beautiful guide, Peoples of the Buddhist World.
Purpose. Why was this made?
The world's 690 million Buddhists need Christ. What can one person do? A simple first step is to equip oneself with good information about Buddhist people:
- information to pray effectively
- information about how to share the gospel in an effective and sensitive way
- information to motivate yourself and others to action
Toward this end, we are pleased to announce the eBook edition of Paul Hattaway's extensively-researched and beautiful guide, Peoples of the Buddhist World.
Contents. What is in this eBook?
- hundreds of beautiful, full-color photos
- complete profiles of 238 Buddhist people groups
- twelve articles on ministry to Buddhists
- hypertext cross-reference indexes of names, languages and countries.
- 38 brand-new maps of the Buddhist world, hyperlinked to the corresponding people profiles in a user-friendly PDF format