We provide an extensive array of GIS and mapping services to assist international Christian ministries in their learning, planning, management, assessment and communications.
What services can you provide me?
Looking for a particular map? Search the Mission InfoBank Library for the map you want.
- Most of the maps can be freely used and distributed for personal and ministry use.
- Use high quality images in your publications for a modest license fee.
- Hint: Use keyword(s) plus the word 'map' in the search box to find your map quickly (i.e. "china map").
Want to customize your own map? Make quick and easy maps by simply selecting and filtering data from the extensive Mission InfoBank.
Customize the maps to fit your preferences:
- It's up to you and it's all free.
Need a specific map but don't have the time or know-how to do it yourself? We can professionally design a map or set of maps tailored to meet your specific ministry needs.
Let us research, design, develop, deliver and maintain custom mapping databases and applications to meet more sophisticated ministry needs.
Need GIS advice or just someone to "look over your shoulder"? Let us help you further develop your GIS.
We provide specialized hands-on training for users of the Global Ministry Mapping System, in workshops and one-on-one in your office or ours.
We serve the international Christian missions community by developing, integrating and/or publishing a wealth of GIS tools, data sets and training. Learn more about any of our GIS products by clicking a link below:
- Global Ministry Mapping System
- Seamless Digital Chart of the World
- World Language Mapping System
- Populated Places Database
- Peoples of South Asia
- HIS Registry of Geography
Want more mapping information than we offer here? Explore our Discover section, which directs you to GIS and mapping resources for Christian ministry.
We would love to discuss how we might partner with you in providing mapping services for missions. Please contact us.
Find a Map