Global Mapping International
Additional Support Resources for 20:21 Library CD #1 - Main Library
- 20:21 Library CD #1 - Main Library, shipped in a limited edition in 1995 and 1996, is fully supported only on the platforms for which it was originally designed (Window 3.1 and Windows 95). Users have had mixed success installing and using the product on later versions of Windows, particularly Windows NT 4, XP, and 2000. Those with persistence and a good knowledge of Windows NT security have been successful more often than not.
- The FoxPro 2.6 runtime used for the main menu fails on startup, usually with a divide-by-zero error. This problem generally occurs with CPU speeds above 333MHz, and is described in Microsoft knowledge base article Q240982. In case of problems using the Microsoft site, a PDF version of the article and a download of the needed patch file are available here.
- Most problems on Windows NT-based platforms (4.0, 2000, and XP) are caused by inadequate user write permissions in the installation directory tree (by default C:\2021LIB). In general, users must have full read-write-create access to the full directory tree.
- A number of other problems were present in the pre-release and early-release versions of the 20:21 Library. Those having problems with the versions before 1.10 should write to to discuss exchanging your earlier disc for the 1.10 version.
Other Support Resources
- For those who have lost the printed manuals supplied with the product, a pdf manual and addendum are available.